Athletic Advantage Physiotherapy uses hands-on techniques to assess and diagnose the underlying root causes of pain and injury. We will restore maximum performance, function, and movement by improving joint mobility, muscle strength, balance, and endurance.
Our team is composed of elite experts in the body and performance. They will assess and treat your conditions using our one of a kind RESET, RESOLVE, RELOAD System. Get educated about your body, the root cause of the problem, and how we will get you better. We will get you out of pain as well as regain control over your health. Our therapists will create a customized exercise program that will improve your mobility and strength so that you can move pain-free and prevent any future injuries.
What Phsytiotherapy can help with
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain work related injuries
- TMJ disorders (bruxism, myofascical pain)
- Chronic and Acute low back pain
- Shoulder injuries (dislocations, arthritis impingement, rotator cuff sprains and tears)
- Knee Injuries (Osteoarthritis, Patellar femoral pain, Ligament sprains, and more)
- Hip Injuries (Impingement, Arthritis
- Low back Injuries (discogenic issues, sciatica, sprains, facet dysfunctions, scoliosis)
- Ankle Injuries (sprains, achilles tendinopathies, plantar fascitis)